Sunday, February 7, 2010

GG's Message

Hi! Yes, I know it has been a while since we talked. First of all, my life was kind of turned upside down last year. I think it was that "conami" thing. I have new digs and I really kind of like them. I have new friends and new smells. When I look out the window, I see something besides the backyard. Sometimes I see people and sometimes I see my friends. And, I really love to lay out on the balcony where I am above it all.

I've gotten used to not having a doggie door. It's okay. I know how to tell Mom that it's time to take me out. Sometimes I have to stand on my head but she gets the message.

My Mom and Dad have been very busy for about six months with moving and working and stuff. But I think I feel that things are beginning to settle down. Soon, my Mom will post some pictures of the cacti collection. Not a lot has been happening on that front but they have grown over the winter a little. She lost several of the cacti due to the move but since there is limited space here, it is just as well. We are all looking forward to the day when my Mom can put the cacti out on the balcony. Winter lodging for the little sticky creatures is tight.

I also have a few new games that I play here at the chicken loft. I'll have to tell you about them in the future.

Just wanted you to know that I'm still here and I would like to keep writing when I have a chance. GG

1 comment:

  1. Well GG it has been awhile since I've seen you but I have a picture of you in my laundry room. I am glad to hear that you are enjoying your new chicken loft-I didn't think it was that at all I liked it too. It's a good thing the Cacti are up on a table so you don't get stuck. Keep the notes coming, Gordon and I enjoy reading them.

    ReplyDelete